The SATS organisation is headed up by C.E.O. Mr Kamil Slavik who graduated from the Air Transport University in Zilina, Slovakia, in the faculty of Operations and Economy of air transport. Mr. Slavik began his career at Czechoslovak Airlines as Deputy Regional Director for long haul flights. In 1992 he became Station Manager in Thailand and in 1994 he was promoted to the position of Regional General Manager for Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia and Philippines. Mr. Kamil Slavik has been Vice - president of the Czech Logistic Association since 2004.
His expertise comes from 20 years experience in various segments of the airline industry that include; heading an air cargo division, projecting cargo facilities and also running and handling operations. Specific projects and services have included:
- Services across several aviation sectors, focus on the air freight and its handling at airports, alliances, infrastructure for cargo and mail handling , network and hubs optimization, targeted alliances for specific business / lanes, capacity sharing design and agency networks.
- Research and evaluation of investment opportunities in aviation sector in the region. Some of these led to the setup of new companies, which became fully capable in their competitive environment.
- Recent work involved the designed global capacity management and planning and cargo space purchasing on a global scale. That included negotiations with global airfreight companies about airfreight flows and the role of air cargo in the supply chain.
FAB Central Europe (ANSPs and NSAs)
Some of our consultants were until recently closely involved in the programme and project management under an international Agency of the FAB Central Europe programme (feasibility study, preparatory phase). Their involvement encompassed:
- Project definition
- Project support office
- Organization and support of the working groups established (Legal and institutional, operational, technical, financial, safety, human resources)
- Risk management
- Drafting and editing of the deliverables
- Secretariat and reporting to the project steering bodies
Other projects by SATS consultants have included:
- Central European Handling privatization/acquisition of ACT a.s.
- Project of acquisition of Cargologic Freight Services Ltd in Bratislava, Slovakia and company transformation to market leader position
- CDM, ITM
- Airport facilities planning and development - CSA Cargo
- Airport handling systems and processes optimization
- Building of SKYPORT a.s., as the leading cargo handling company in the Czech Republic and Slovakia.
- Project management on multi modal transportation hub in Oklahoma, US
- Working on logistics projects for manufacturers like Skoda Auto, Foxconn,
- Project management for Maersk Logistics , AP Mueller Group: air freight strategy implementation, airline partnerships and global capacity management , European agency setups
- Consulting and surveys related to airfreights projects in CEE region.
Other specialist services include:
- Design, build and run comprehensive supply chain solutions
- Logistic Network Design and Management (including “on-site” services)
- Logistic Consultancy
- Logistic Audits
- Logistic Costs Optimization
- Built-To-Order Logistic Departments / Companies
- Distribution Systems Design